Soulmates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmates

There will be some major changes, so stay tuned

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shounen-ai rpg

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:13 am

'Have you ever thought about writing a book? I can see you have the talent by looking at this lyrics.' Haruki had a huge obsession with books, so he couldn't help but ask. 'I would read it.' He said with a soothing tone in his voice. 'I've tried to write boo-' Haruki stopped and looked away. 'So, I'm in charge of making dinner tonight, anything special you would like?' He stated and his look became a little sexy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:23 am

Once again the orange-haired boy smiled. He knew about the butler’s obsession with books, but he always liked that a bit about him. “Not really. I think I’m more suited to music. Besides, I don’t know if I could ever come up with an Idea that’s long enough for an entire book.” Takeo answered. He pretended he didn’t hear the sentence Haruki didn’t finish. Though Takeo was quite curious about this book Haruki had tried to write, he was sure that he probably didn’t want to talk about it. The boy had a luminescent blush on his face. He wanted to say: ’Well, stop being so sexy is a good start. It makes me nervous.’ Or something along the lines: ‘You could kiss me, I would like that.’ But instead he just replied:”Um . . . N-no. Not really. I’m sure you kinda know what I like already.”
Back to top Go down
https://soulmates.rpg-board.net
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:09 am

'Mhh, I might have to go prepare soon.' Haruki stated and a quiet groan could be heard. 'I should probably start preparing it right now..' He paused, and he looked Takeo in the eyes, his look a little seducive for some reason. 'Just so you know, Whenever you have something you think you cannot tell anyone, you can tell me, doesn't matter how embaressing it is, I will not dare tell.' then he walked away to the kitchen and started to prepare dinner.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:55 am

The orange-haired boy blushed even more. He bit his lip and replied:“Thanks, I‘ll keep that in mind.“
Takeo waited until Haruki had left the room, then he sighed and turned around. He went to one of the candels, licked his fingertip and quickly ran it through the small flame. ‚I wonder if he knows . . . It sure seems like it, but maybe he‘s just flirting a little for the fun. Maybe I should finally confess to him. After all, what‘s the worst that can happen? Well . . . things COULD get really awkward after that, but he just doesn‘t like that kind of person who‘d be creeped out so easily by something like this.‘ He thought.
Dinner was ready, his parents still hadn‘t come home. Takeo sighed again. „How annoying.“ He mumbled. Samui was still mad at him and kept glaring at him, trying to make him feel guilty. Sayuri complained about the food again, as usual. For some reason the only things she liked were cotton candy and Strawberry-icecream. Benji played with his food. „Benji, stop playing with your food, you won‘t get anything after dinner. So if you don‘t eat, you‘ll have to go to bed hungry. Sayuri, you can‘t always eat candy. Why do you have to be so picky?“
In moments like this it actually looked more like Takeo was their father than anything else. Perhaps he was a bit more like a parent to them than he had realized. He seemed a bit tired, drained out after taking care of them again all day. For soeme reason he wasn‘t really that hungry today. „It‘s delicious. I‘m just not very hungry today. I have no idea why.“ The boy said and smiled to Haruki. He hoped that the white-haired boy wouldn‘t be sad or mad because he ate so little today. Usually Takeo was somewhat of a big eater and he liked the food Haruki cooked. Today he liked it as well, the food itself wasn‘t the problem. ‚Maybe I have just too much on my mind today.‘
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:58 am

'Hm..Yeah it's okay.' Haruki didn't sound like he cared much if he couldn't eat it or not. 'Benji, I have to be honest, and looking at my food being treated that way makes me kind of sad.' of course he wasn't being honest, but he wanted to help Takeo. 'Sayuri, me and you can try make some sweets together if you want to later, and maybe your brother will join us.' Haruki said in a soothing tone, and looked at Takeo and winked him. 'Right?'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:16 am

Takeo was a bit relieved. Haruki didn‘t seem upset in any way. Benji obviously felt a bit guilty now. He pouted and started eating his food, but the look on his face made it clear that he wasn‘t too happy. After he had eaten almost everything, he pushed the plate a bit away from himself. „I‘m full!“ Benji declaired. Takeo didn‘t try to make him eat it all up, at least he ate today without causing much problems. When Haruki suggested making sweets, her eyes sparkled with excitement. The orange-haired boy just sighed. „Mom and dad are going to kill me for that.“ He complained. „Yay! I‘ll take this as a yes!“ The girl shouted. She ran up to Haruki and glomped him. ‚I‘m the one getting in trouble later, that sucks.‘ He thought.
As Haruki winked to him he just replied slightly annoyed:“I guess . . .“
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Haruki patted Sayuri's head and kept smiling at Takeo. Then he walked to him and moved his face close to his ear and whispered 'Don't worry, if your parents make a fuss, say it was my idea and I forced you to or something along those lines.' Then he walked back To Sayuri. His voice got all cutesy and he said to her 'Are you finished eating?'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:30 pm

The girl looked ery happy. She probably would have purred if she was a cat. The expression on Takeo‘s face lightened a bit up. The orange-haired boy even smiled when he said that he‘d tall them it was his idea. At least he wouldn‘t have to take all the blame then. „Sure!“ Sayuri had hardly eaten anything, but she WAS vey picky after all. „What are we gonna make Haruki?“
Takeo took the plates with him to the kitchen, after all Haruki has already cooked and he would feel bad if Haruki would have to bring everything back to the kitchen by himself too.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:44 am

'I was thinking.. Cookies? I bought a few kinds of chocolate, so you can pretty much choose what kind of chocolate you would like.. if you want chocolate in them that is.' Haruki stated and smiled at both of them, reaching for aprons.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:03 am

Sayuri smiled happily once again. „What kinds of chocolate do you have? “ She asked. “Do you have some with strawberry-filling?” Takeo just smiled quietly for a moment and took an apron for himself and gave another one to the girl. He put it on and helped Sayuri with hers. Then the orange-haired boy looked at Haruki. He was fine with anything they were gonna make, he didn’t care what kind of chocolate they’d choose either. Unless they’d choose chocolate with mint-filling. That was the only chocolate he didn’t like.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Haruki reached for a bag in one of the shelfs and took out a lot of different chocolates. 'Dark chocolate with strawberry filling, also the not dark one.. I thought someone liked mint filling, so I bought that too. Chocolate with nuts, White chocolate.. I've bought a lot..' Haruki stated and sighed. 'However, I don't like chocolate so.. I don't know what's good or not, I asked the shop owner, so forgive me if there's nothing here you like.' Haruki said that, even though Sayuri had said she wanted chocolate with strawberry filling, but in the store he had seen so many kinds that he couldn't pick, he was afraid some of them were actually disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:04 pm

"Wow, that sure is a lot of chocolate. Oh well, I'm fine with anything but nuts and mint filling." The orange-haired boy said. 'Wow, he's trying really hard. If I had been in this situation, I'd have bought about two or three kinds.' He thought
A michievous smile appeared on the girls lips. "Nuts!" She replied immediately. "Wait a minute." Takeo interuptet her. "You know I'm allergic to nuts." "So?" She asked, still with tat smile on her face. "They can kill me because if I eat them my throat will swell so muchI can't breathe. If you're making cookies and they'll be mad at me later, I want some too." Sayuri suddenly looked guilty. "Oh, I didn't know it was that bad." He patted her head. "It's okay." He said and smiled, to lighten up the awkward mood. "Okay, let's use the milk-chocolate with strawbeery filling." Sayuri declaired. "Maybe I should get Samui and Benji, so they don't feel left out." He thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:09 pm

'Oh! Why didn't I think of that.' Haruki stated with a charming smile on his face. 'Holy.. I had totally forgotten about Take being allergic to nuts.. Can't be helped now that I've bought nut chocolate..' he thought to himself as he picked up the nut chocolate and threw it away. 'Sorry, I had forgotten you were allergic to nuts, master.' he stated and looked at Takeo.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Takeo just looked at him with a suprised expression on his face. „Wait, you didn‘t need to throw that away. It‘s fine es long as I don‘t eat anything with nuts. Anyone else could still eat it as long as they don‘t have a allergy. Also, it‘s okay. I know you dodn‘t buy it because I am allergic to it.“ ‚I hope I didn‘t make him feel bad or guilty.‘ He thought. „You too get started, I‘ll ask Benji and Samui if they want to join. I‘ll be back in a moment.“ He went out of the kitchen and really came back after a moment. Alone. „Samui is still agry at me and Benji doesn‘t want to unless he could bake with you alone.“ Takeo smiled. ‚Oh, they just love him. Good for him, at least he doesn‘t have as much stress with them. He wouldn't even have to help me, but he does anyway. I wonder if he knows how thankful I am.‘
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:36 am

'Ah, I see' Haruki said and it was obvious he was a little disappointed. 'Well, we should bake for them too, right? maybe they'll cheer up.' he said cheerfully and started to instruct Takeo and Sayrui.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:06 am

Takeo nodded. He thought it would be mean and unfair to not bake any cookies for them, just because they didn‘t feel like baking today. After all it wouldn‘t be much more work to make a few more cookies. The orangehaired boy followed his Butlers instuctions. He didn‘t really know how to cook or bake anything.
Suddenly he heard a loud „thud“ from the next floor. Takeo looked alarmed at Haruki, then he just dropped whatever he was doing and ran off. He rushed into the first room he reached. „Samui!“ Before he could even ask whether he was alright, he noticed that the boy was unconcious. „Oh god, no.“ He whispered and kneeled down next to his little brother. „Samui, Samui can you hear me? Wake up.“ He didn‘t seem to wake up, but the little boy was breathing and his heart was beating. Now Takeo was sure that he was at least only unconcious. „He must have fallen off the closet again. Dammit, why do you always have to sit up there?“ The orange-haired boy mumbled more to himself. „I‘ll have to get him to the hospital, just in case.“ Takeo picked him up and went straight to the door. „I‘ll have to take Samui to the hospital.“ He shouted so everyone knew where he was going. Then he left, hoping Haruki would follow him. He didn‘t want to be left alone in this. He didn‘t want to wait alone in the hospital after the doctors ould hopefully take care of his brother.
The orange-haired boy took him to the hospital as quickly as possible. „What‘s wrong with him?“ The nurse at the counter asked. „He must have fallen of off his closet. I heard a „thud“ and when I found him he was already unconcious. „We‘ll take care of him.“ She said.
A few moments later they took Samui away to check what was wrong with him. „You should just sit down and wait. I know it sounds hard, but just relax for now. We‘ll do everything we can to help him. He should be fine soon.“ The nurse said. It looked like Takeo wanted to say something, but he just sighed and sat down on one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:00 am

Haruki got extreemly worried about Samui, however he could not leave. Sayuri and Benji were still there. He tried to comfort them, telling them Samui will be okay since he was with Takeo, smiling and patting they're backs, Even though he was panicing too. After a while Takeo's parents arrived and Haruki immediately ran to them and said told them Takeo was at the hospital with Samui. His parents were going to go -, but Haruki insisted on going instead of them.

Haruki arrived at the hospital, sweating because of running. He started to look around for Takeo, when he spotted him he sighed and smiled akwardly, walking towards Takeo. 'Takeo.. Is Master Samui going to be alright?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:28 am

His parents seemed suprised and it first it looked like they insisted on going to the hospital but then they let Haruki go insteadt. While he was gone they tried to comfort Benji and Sayuri who were both still upset.
When Haruki arived in the hospital all out of breath and sweaty, Takeo looked at him in suprise. He was glad that he was here though. The orange-haired boy looked pale and worried. He looked at the door the doctor had gone, then he sighed again. „They already took him away, they didn‘t say anything about what‘s wrong with him.“ He said quietly, looking on the floor. The he glanced at Haruki. „I‘m just glad they didn‘t let us wait and took care of him so quickly.“
Takeo made a gesture towards the chair next to him. „This could take a while, maybe you should sit down.“ He said. „Are Benji and Sayuri gonna be okay?“ The orange-haired boy fixed his shirt. His hands were shaking, making it impossible to hide how worried he was. He put his hands on his lap, so it wouldn‘t be as obvious.
Moments of silence passed. "Thank you." Takeo finally said quietly, looking at the white-haired boy once more.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:38 am

Haruki slowly put his hand on Takeo's, and said in a soothing voice 'Please calm down, I'm sure he'll be okay. Samui is stronger than he looks. Benji and Sayuri are with your parents, they'll definitely be okay. Don't worry let's wait and see what happens. I'm here with you.' then he grabbed Takeo's hand and held it lightly. Trying to make him feel more comfortable, and calm.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:24 am

Takeo forced a smile on his lips and nodded. For some reason he felt just a bit calmer immediately after Haruki had put his hand on Takeo‘s. „There‘s nothing else we can do, I guess.“ He answered. It was true. The orange-haired boy couldn‘t think of anything they could do now besides wait. He was happy to have Haruki here with him, but also still worried about his brother. The forced smile had been replaced by a real one. It didn‘t last long, but the boy already looked less pale than a few minutes ago.
A few minutes later the doctor came out and walked towards them. Takeo got up immediately and akses what was wrong with Samui. „He‘s got a concussion, but fortunately it‘s not so bad. His arm is broken as well. He will have to stay here for the night, though. Just to be save. After you take him home, make sure he gets some rest. I‘m sure he will get better soon and the broken arm will heal as well.“ He calmly explained.
The orange-haired boy looked relieved. „Thank, you doctor.“ He said. Takeo smiled and looked at Haruki. „I guess we‘ll have to go then . . . unless the doctor would allow a short vvisit?“ The last part of the sentence was more directed to the doctore than Haruki. He glanced at the man, who shook his head. „I‘m afraid not today.“ He sighed. „I understand. Thank you anyway.“
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:42 pm

'Takeo, If you'd like me to talk to him, I might be able to get him to let you at least say good bye if that makes you feel any better.' Haruki said and patted Takeo's shoulder. 'But I guess it might be a little pointless, there's not much left of the day, It might be a better idea to pay him a long visit tomorrow.' He said after he realized the pointlessness. He sighed, he felt worried that such a small thing could bother Takeo for quiet a while, it never felt good seeing his masters in bad moods. 'Back home it is then?'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:26 pm

The orange-haired boy llokked at Haruki, smiled and nodded. "Yeah . . . I just have to. After all it's my fault." He said, even though it wasn't him who made Samui fall from the closet. He just felt guilty because he thought maybe he could have stopped it from happening if he hadn't been in the kitchen. Takeo already looked much less plae and he had pretty much stopped shaking. He still was a bit worried about his brother and quite worried about his parents reaction; but it was getting better. "M-hm." He nodded again.
They went home, where his parents were already waiting. In the kitchen. Looking pretty serious. He noticed that Benji and Sayuri weren't there. As he asked where they were, he was told they were in their rooms. Takeo didn't need to think very hard what they were pissed off about. "Haruki. Would you mind leaving the room for a moment?" asked Takeos mom. As he asked nicely if he could stay, she replied:"If you insist . . ." Then she looked at her oldest son again, waiting for an answer.
"I-I'm sorry. Let me explain. Haruki, Sayuri and I were in the kitchen;" He was already interruptet. "Why were you in the kitchen; and more importantly: where were Benji and Samui." "Well, we were making sweets. I couldn't get tem to join us; Benji only wanted to bake with Haruki alone and Samui was still mad at me because we had a little argument earlier today." The boy explained.
"You should have let Haruki and Sayuri make sweets alone. That way you could at least keep and eye on them like a responsible older brother." Takeo sighed. He knew this argument was going to come up. And he thought:'Actually, they're right. They could have baked the cookies without me. I can't just tell them the truth . . . that I stayed because I like Haruki's company.' After a moment of silence he said. "You can't watch them 24 hours a day. He knows he's not supposed to climb the closet. What am I supposed to do? Keep them all on leashes so I can take care off everyone at once?"
"You're irresponsible and Samui had to pay for it. Don't make up excuses! What will happen next time?! Do I have to worry about their sheer lives now!?" The lest two sentences shut Takeo up. He looked at the floor; guilty, angry and kinda sad at the same time.
When he looked up they were still looking at him; waiting for what he'd have to say. "We wouldn't have that problem if you'd be home more often. You're never home! It's like I have to be their parents because you're NEVER there when they're awake!" He replies angrily.
"Takeo, go to your room. Right now." These cold words were enough to make him obey immediately. He knew that this could be the final straw: they might really dissown him and throw him out today.
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Haruki didn't leave the kitchen, he had been waiting for the argument to be over, and since it had ended he put his hand on his chest and bowed his head a little. 'May I?' he asked. 'I think Takeo is not to be blamed, I insisted he'd join me, and it is my duty to look after the siblings while you're gone, correct? If there's anyone you should be angry at it's me, I was being irresponsible.' He said, he sounded dead serious which he was. 'So if you're going to scold someone please let it be me.' he added and gave a soft smile at the parents. 'I was late to react to Samui's fall, Takeo quickly took him to the hospital.' Even though Haruki sounded amazingly calm, he wasn't. He was afraid Takeo's parents would get mad at him for stating his own opinion.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:58 pm

"Of course." Takeo's dad said in a more calm voice than before. He listened to Haruki withour interupting him. "No." He batantly stated. "It is Takeo's responsibility to look after his siblings. You work for us as a butler; not as a babysitter. You were not beeing irresponsible. It is your duty to help Takeo with the choires, so that he has enough time to study. However his grades aren't half as good as we expected anyway . . ." Takeo's grades were slightly above average. They were not bad but they were not esspecially good. But average had never been enough for them. "Anyway; Takeo's been putting us to shame for years now. He doesn't only seem inable to handle a normal education; not to mention taking care of his own siblings for a little while." Takeo's mom interruptet his dad before he could get more off topic. 'A little while' was well said since they were almost never at home when the siblings were still awake . . . besides Takeo, who'd always stay up a bit later of course.
They patiently listened to him. It was sad; it was like they cared more about their butler than their own son. "What kind of brother would he have been if he wouldn't have? That was literally the very least he could do." answered Takeo's dad They still seemed a bit mad; however they weren't at Haruki, they were mad at Takeo.
While Takeos parents and Haruki were still talking in the kitchen; the orange-haired boy was lying on his bed and staring at the ceiling. He could very well imagine how the conversation between them would go. He couldn't decide whether he should be thankful because Haruki would probably try to help him out; or whether he should be mad because his parents seemed to hate him.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:00 pm

'Alright, I only did not want to lie. I shall clean the kitchen now.' He said with a smile on his face. It's not like he was desperate to clean the kitchen but he didn't want to be talking to Takeo's parents for any longer, even though they were his masters he could never feel really connected to them and therefor he thought it was hard for him to talk to them. 'Is there anything special you want me to do after I clean the kitchen?' he asked because if he didn't he'd go talk to Takeo if he was still awake, though he thought maybe Takeo didn't need to talk to anyone at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shounen-ai rpg   Shounen-ai rpg - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shounen-ai rpg
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulmates :: RPG :: The mountains-
Jump to: