Soulmates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmates

There will be some major changes, so stay tuned

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aplications.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Aplications. Empty
PostSubject: Aplications.   Aplications. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Pleas post your Character here, instead of making your own Thread before it's finished.

I'll check it first and if i and the mods are satisfied with your character it will be consideres as finishes.
Back to top Go down
https://soulmates.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin

Aplications. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplications.   Aplications. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:01 am

I'll post the aplication of somewone who will sone register. She's a friend of mine, but that doesn't mean the rules don't apply to her.

@ SugarPancake (or whatever your username will be XD): I'll just tell you what's wrong with the character. Please correct the "mistakes" if you haven't done so already. ^-^ It's natural to make mistakes since my rules aren't really clear by now and everything still needs work.

Name: Yuki

Last name: Okita

Date of birth: Unknown

Race: human

Blood type: B

Height:

Weight:

Appearance/Looks: Haircolour? Eyecolour? What does your character wear, anything else that could catch someones eye? You can post a picture here instead, although a description is better.

Personality: A guy that is always jolly, and loves to tease people. But that only goes for when he is with people he knowes. He loves being annoying, but
also loves being kind, But that only goes for few times. Very sensetive but doesn't let it show.

Job: Nothing

Past: He was raised in a orphanage until he was 8, after that a very rich woman came to the orphanage and adopted him. He has lived
with her and her husband ever since then.

Like: Sweet things (cake/candy),to help/and be annoying. Anime/manga.

Dislike: High places (Height) , Spicy things.

Equipment:

Other information: Is there anything else you want to tell us about your character?

Loves:

Neutral:

Dislikes:

Hates:

1. Height?

2. Weight?

3. You can just post a picture or you could post a desciption too, it's your choice.

4. Please be a little more accurate about his personality, about 10 lines (a little less or more) would be appropriate. It isn't that hard once you got started. ^^ I don't think it will be a problem for you.

5. You should write more about his past. How was his time in the orphanage? Did he have friends or was he bullied? How was his time with the rich lady? How did he spend the past years?

6. Animes and mangas didn't exist in the 16th century.

7. You don'y need to write the equipment now, that's just in case he will go on a jouney or something so you can't pull things . . . out of your pockets whenever they are convinient. (Just an infmormation)

8. Any other Information about your character? You can leave it empty if you want to, but there's often something one could write about the character.

9. You'll have to put some peoplle in the likes/dislikes and the other lists. Doesn't he know anyone else? How about the lady? Does he like her because she adopted him or does he hate her?

I'll write your post now so you can start already. Please don't post the character before I say it's finished. (Sorry XD I am the admin after all but I will be fair.) And I'll post my own character soon.
Back to top Go down
https://soulmates.rpg-board.net

Aplications.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulmates :: Rules and characters :: Characters-
Jump to: